Friday, March 14, 2014

Video Killed the Radio Star? WWPV 88.7 The Mike

Radio Station!
Ever since I found out you could have a radio show at Saint Mike's , I was thrilled at the prospect! Unfortunately, I had no time to do so. A few weeks ago I was walking home and my friend Deejai chatted with me about going to the radio station. Our friends Boates, a fellow blogger along with our friend Dom, another bloggerhave a radio show Fridays from 12-2!  You can actually tune in live online here to listen! Dom was home for the weekend so for a little while I got to sit and listen to music with the guys! Even got to chat about some Vermont things that were happening and made pretty great segways into songs. 
Up close and personal
Some of my new favorite songs that I learned about that day include:

Pharrell: Hunter

Childish Gambino - Earth the Oldest Computer

Opportunities like this really solidify my choice to come to Saint Mike's! It's so easy to tag along with a friend and experience something new!

What's next for me? SPRING BREAK!
Look for a post or two about what that means for me - aka lots of sleep and cuddling with my dogs!
Hoping your Friday is marvelous, 
Katelyn

P.S. Don't get the reference? Check out this music video which was the first to air on MTV! 

The Buggles - Video Killed the Radio Star 

No comments:

Post a Comment