Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Things My Professors Say

We all have those professors that say the darndest things...at St. Mike's, these professors are no different. I am honored to have some of the greatest professors, and I find myself even more lucky when they say gems like this:

  • "Brigit is the patron saint of brewers so when you go out and have a beer this weekend, you can toast to Brigit!"
  • "We gotta be like Mike. You guys know what that means right? If not I was gonna weep openly."
  • "Being arrested for doing a good thing - it's on the bucket list."
  • (Upon seeing Tron/Step-Up 3D) "I went to see those for me!"
  • "What's a relic? Don't say your grandparents...or your professors."
  • "If Rudolph is the devil, then Frosty must be God."
  • (Like Oprah saying "You get a car, You get a car, etc.") "You're alive, you're alive, you're alive...sorry!"  - in reference to how the Bubonic Plague killed 1/4 of the population 
  • "If you write it in Spanish, I will grade it in German!" 
  • "We will not get enlightened because we don't get to the Enlightenment...at least not in this class."
  • "Wow, singing along is oral expression - who needs acting classes?"  
Whether it comes to advising you on courses for the next semester, telling you about their research abroad, or saying the darndest things, professors at Saint Mike's make your classes with them memorable. It'll be sad not being on campus next semester - I'll miss them too much!


Speaking of which, look for a new blog post about studying abroad coming up soon! 
Hope you're enjoying your week and wishing you well,
Katelyn :)
     

No comments:

Post a Comment